Tuesday 3 March 2009

Holy Moly!

wow, not only has advertising gotten tons of people looking at my etsy shop, but this morning one of my dolls was featured on the front page of Etsy! wow! I had one doll jump from 30 views to 530 in a matter of minutes! Now that is amazing. It seems like people like my dolls, or at least I hope they do. It's so fun (but a little scary) to be showing so many people my art work. I was always shy in college (I was an art major) showing my work and I hated critique time. I never had anything intelligent and artsy to say about my work, you know, why I did it this way, what does this represent, etc. I've always enjoyed art that just is what it is. I especially like art forms that have a purpose, like these dolls and the hats. You can play with them or use them for a purpose! But they can be lovely and artsy on their own too.
anyway, I'm curious if anyone is looking at this blog:) I know its new and maybe people are shy to comment, but if you are enjoying seeing what I'm up to, please leave a comment and just say "hi" or what you think about my stuff.

also, stay tuned because some wonderful little things are coming soon to make a baby's toesies so much cuter and warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment