Wednesday 4 March 2009

And the Green Grass Grew All Around!






I've finally got these sweet little booties in my etsy shop! They're perfect for boy or girl and I make them is sizes
Newborn - 3 months
3-6 months
6-9 months

I love this green color (well, you may as well know that green IS my favorite color) but I just love bold colors for babies because so often all you can find are pastels for them. For me it was so refreshing to find Luli things that were bright and not just pale pink.

So please check these out and stay tuned because some crazy raspberry booties are on there way to the shop soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm in love with your Etsy hats and would like to order the two hat set. How do I let you know what size that I need when I place the order on Etsy? My son is 5 and daughter is 7 and would need sizes for them. I love the dolls also. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened to stumble across your etsy store and I LOVE everything! The dolls are just what I would want if I had a daughter. And I completely agree with liking bright colors for babies. I don't care for pastels much myself.

    ReplyDelete